Garden party...

7/08/2014 Anna.eM 24 Comments


My look on Vanity Fair's Internationl Best-Dressed Challenge:
Garden party

Hi everyone! Using the fact that in our beautiful country finally began a real summer,
I decided to start up my blog. I hope that you will find here some inspiration, and the time spent here will not be wasted.

Cześć wszystkim! Korzystając z tego, że w naszym pięknym kraju w końcu rozpoczęło się prawdziwe lato, postanowiłam rozpocząć działalność mojego bloga. Mam nadzieję, że znajdziecie tutaj trochę inspiracji, a czas tu spędzony nie będzie zmarnowany.





photos by  Paweł Antczak

jacket - designed and made by me / blouse - second hand / pants - Zara / necklace and ring - H&M / shoes - Shoes Shoes Shoes


You Might Also Like

24 komentarze:

  1. Amazing look!!!
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC?
    Kisses darling!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. So pretty!! Love this look from head to toe, especially the jacket!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Love the look. Check out my blog for the latest eyewear trends and let me know what you think. XOXOXO.

    www.eyeseeeuphoria.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I love the back of that jacket.
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. That jacket is so amazing <3 I've never seen anything like it! The colorful blouse pairs beautifully with it, too! Well done! ^_^

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment for me! I really appreciated it! <333

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Great jewelry!

    L.A

    http://www.itsaboutla.fr/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. OMG this is sooo cute! I love your top and shoes :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Such a lovely blog!
    I really love your pictures! <3 Can we follow each other?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. beautiful shirt! Love it <3
    Kisses
    Luise
    http://produzir.me

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Nice look! Love that jacket and good luck on whats to come!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. The pictures are so beautiful! I also love your shirt, this is a great combo!
    Maybe you want to follow each other on GFC? Let me know:)
    xoxo, Mai ♥
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. You look cute! I love how you've style the basic pants :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. oooo wow, you're very nice. You're style is very perfect. follow? :) eleeyn.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. The jacket is spot on! I would do anything to have one like that.

    Anne
    http://www.liebeladies.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Another gorgeous look!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Obserwatorzy